Sunday, August 25, 2013

Garrett: pack n play tester

My grandpa decided to come for a visit and when I opened the guest room and closet I realized a ton of baby stuff was just sitting there waiting and was really in the way.  I want to start transitioning the guest room into a guest room/play room so I figured today was as good of a day as any to start the process.  That meant cleaning out my room first, so I made a space on my side of the bed for the pack n play and we got it put up.  Garrett immediately wanted in.  Clearly there will be some transition once this baby gets here. 

He did the stand up test.

He did the shake test.

More shaking on the other side.
 

The lick test.  His life's mission is to taste everything. 

The pick me up test.

More licking.  Although this looks like crying.  I don't like crying tests.

And even more licking.  Did I mention his life's mission?
Yep, it looks like daddy still remembers how to install this thing.  I wonder if baby B will actually want to sleep in this thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment