Saturday, August 3, 2013

Bad advice

What is the worst advice you ever received?
 
This is Saturday's prompt and I thought it was fitting for this page since the majority of bad advice is regarding pregnancies and parenting. 
 
In my world the worst advice usually is the unsolicited advice.  Everyone and their brother has an opinion on how your pregnancy is going, what you are having and how early you will go into labor.  If I ask for your thoughts, I am open to all the possibilities that may come out of your mouth, but it is just the unsolicited advice that drives me crazy. 

As far as parenting goes, the worst advice I have had was to bite my kid back every time he bit someone.  No thanks.  I think I will find another way.  Turns out it was a stage and he grew out of it fast.  Now if only some of the other kids would grow out of it at daycare that would help. 
 
What is the worst pregnancy/parenting advice you have received?
 
 
North East Bloggers
 


No comments:

Post a Comment