Wednesday, September 4, 2013

A baby boy revealed in pics

I'm not even sure what to say about these photos.  I love them of course.  She captured our expression and that is exactly what I wanted.  It is just funny to see how shocked we are! 

To KT, sorry G was not feeling you that day.  He just wanted to run and play and sitting was not in his game plan.  He is a total mommas boy though and that is quite apparent here.  I still love his serious little face.  We'll bring his favorite "bubba" as a prop for his birthday shoot next month.  That should do the trick :)

To Kendra, your clothing choice was adorable.  As I was putting them in the closet this last weekend, I was getting excited for him to wear them.  He will be all cuddly in them and look adorable of course. 

From beginning to end....here goes:


It is the perogative of an almost 2 year old to do the opposite of what you ask. 
Such is life!
Patiently waiting

Not so patiently waiting.

It's A.......
 


BOY!!!!  Clearly the fact that those are boy clothes was quite entertaining to me. 



We look shocked and I just realized Mark hasn't even moved his arm.  LOL
Now we hug and celebrate.  Hehe
Mark is smiling.  That is a good sign!

G looks a bit terrified. 
Yes son, you are getting a baby brother!  Hide your toys :)



OMG I love his face!

Still digesting what all those little boy clothes could possibly mean.

 
 
3 weeks of torture over with just one pull of a clothes pin. 
Happy to know that it is a boy and so excited to get everything ready for him. 


Our creative photographer. 
Love the way we receive pics now :)
 

1 comment: